Director of Customer Success
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success that will be responsible for executing the Customer Success strategy and managing a high performing team of Customer Success Managers. Additionally, this role will manage large accounts to develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty. This role will ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services, provide high-level project support, and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions. This role will be part of the core leadership team and make sure goals and priorities are aligned with the broader business strategy.
Position can be located in the United States and work remotely.
How You Will Contribute
- Key leader in the company – responsible for managing customer service reps/managers, delivering exceptional service to customers and executing the overarching customer service strategy
- Responsible for both retention, but also drive new product adoption and up-sell opportunities
- Define and create the success plan for customers by standardizing presentation materials, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing highly personalized customer experiences
- Develop solutions to enhance customer service performance, refine KPI’s, and share progress towards goals with the rest of the organization, reporting regularly to executives
- Lead cross-functionally by establishing a company-wide culture of customer success and defining the ideal customer
- Drive alignment between customer service and sales/marketing
- Create value for customers and define the ROI delivered
- Hire, train, mentor CSM team and develop on-boarding, training, and on-going skills growth programs for team members
- Approach all work with a “customer first” mentality and be a customer liaison
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-10 years of experience in customer success or similar role with process ownership and management
- Great track record in building teams that deliver outstanding, transformative customer experiences at scale
- Experienced in team and individual management, committed to on-going professional development of team members. You have experience working with employees at all levels of a company and can articulate your strategies while also supporting the perspectives of others.
- Exceptional project management skills and have a proven record of accomplishing the expected results
- Highly detailed and process oriented being able to balancing short-term and long-term needs
- Experience structuring high-level strategies while being able to monitor results and investing in the execution to enhance the client experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, and comfortability presenting information to a group
- Operate at all levels, being nimble to address problems with the team directly and being able to apply strategic, high-level thinking to resolve client needs
- You have a clear understanding of how CRM and related technology works and can discover new tools, partners, and other investments that will serve the client better
- Mortgage industry experience a plus
At Insellerate, we are committed to a culture that empowers each employee to grow in their individual careers while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement compensation
- Healthcare benefits
- Acquisition participation
- Parental leave
- Vacation time
- Remote work flexibility
Compensation based on candidate’s experience
Insellerate is a fast growing company full of people that enjoy opportunity and a collaborative workspace. We are the creator of the “True Mortgage CRM”.
Created by experts in the mortgage sales and operations business, Insellerate is hyper focused on empowering clients to grow their mortgage business through data, killer features, and an awesome user experience. While only four years old, Insellerate is an industry thought leader and changing the way banks and mortgage companies run their businesses. We are committed to hiring exceptional teammates who never are satisfied with the status quo.
We are an organization dedicated to a culture where individual talent is celebrated and awarded and team work is championed. Come join our fast paced, but fun work environment.